Hey guys! Sorry I'm such a lazy blogger. I finally decided to put the Christmas pics up- better late than never, right? We had such a great Christmas this year. We had an early Christmas here in CA with the Liaus, and then went to visit my family in Arizona over the 25th. Jason was so, so excited for Christmas. It was so much fun to watch him enjoy it so much. I hope he doesn't expect two Christmases every year, though- it is hard not to spoil him :).

My dad and Jason at Railroad Park. It brought back lots of memories for me as I used to play there when I was a kid. We rode the train, the carousel, and played on this western themed play structure. Jason still talks about riding the train with Papa.
Another awesome version of Lightning McQueen joins our family thanks to Aaron, Kimmie and Mikey. Jason is thrilled, of course.
What an adorable family! They spoiled us too much this year. Kimmie made Brett the most adorable little duckie which I neglected to get a picture of. He loves it- but it is almost too cute to let him play with. We love you guys!
That crazy wise man showed up again!

He reads a lot. That's why he is so very wise. A real wise guy.
Grandma and Grandpa Bailey. It was wonderful to see them.

I loved our tree this year! We ordered a real one from Cost-co and it was just perfect. I loved decorating it and it smelled so fresh and just like Christmas.

I also splurged on stockings for everyone- I love them!

Derek is trying to indoctrinate Jason into being a Jazz fan, condemning him to a life of misery and disappointment. He loves his jersey, though.

That's Derek's old football number :)

Brett was the only one brave enough to sit with Santa. I tried to bribe Derek with candy, but he just wouldn't do it.
Brothers- Jason has started mugging for the camera. When you ask him to smile for a pic it turns out more like a grimace. Still cute, though.
We finally got a double stroller which I really love. I'm glad it is working out as it is literally the only one that will fit in my trunk (and it just barely does). I refuse to give up my sports coupe though. It's just too cool.
My Brett-ley. I can't get enough of this sweetie! He is so adorable and has the most kissable cheeks. He is a very cuddly baby.
Dad and Brett- how come my boys look different from each other but both look exactly like Derek?

This kid loves his cars! We are all excited for Cars 2 which is coming out this summer. Every day Jason tells me he can't wait for cars 2. I hope it lives up to the anticipation.
Me and my boys.

Oh, my gosh, is this the cutest thing ever? They have matching suits. I just can't stand the cuteness.

Awww, my handsome guys.

As Jason says- two babies, one lucky mommy!
4 comments:
These are wonderful, as usual. And your writing is so clever, as usual. Thanks for letting us feel more a part of your little family through the blog.
Claire--you are gorgeous in your chic outfits with your classy tastes.
I love the pictures! What cute boys and cute mommy and daddy! Just wish we were closer and I could squeeze those little monkeys!
The previous comment was from me,Claire's mom. I don't know how to change the attribution. Anyway, I hope we get to see you guys soon. Lots of love.
Post a Comment