I thought I would just post some pics of what we have been up to lately...
Look at these two little monkeys with their two little monkeys. I love them!
I took the boys to a park/farm called Emma Prusch Farms. It was pretty cool- a whole little farm right in the middle of San Jose. Jason loved it. He just got a book and a puzzle about farms, so he was very excited to see a REAL farmhouse and REAL chickens and a BIG FAT TURKEY. (Jason's emphasis).
Action Jason- they had a big field that was perfect for running.
He loved the tractor.
Feeding the fowl.
I was obsessed with the peacocks. They were so tame and kept spreading out their feathers. I took more pics of the peacocks than of the boys. I'll just post one, though.
This is the best I could get of the two of them.
I tried to get a cute pic with them both lying down on the grass, but obviously it was TOO BRIGHT!
A couple of my friends and I decided to have the boys do a little craft on Tuesday mornings. This week we made St. Patrick's Day hats. It was fun.
Absorbed in their work...
The finished product! Cute!
My beautiful and talented sister made Jason some little booties when he was born and now Brett is wearing them. I love them- they are too cute to wear too much and usually decorate Jason's room.

Everyone says the boys look very similar. Sometimes I think so too- this picture looks just like one of Jason eating cheerios at this same age.

Aren't they adorable? I love them.
I always like to take a pic when everyone is dressed up for church- they look so nice :). Big news- Brett started crawling this morning! It is kind of a full body wiggle- and he bonks his head side to side on the ground every time he scoots forward- but he definitely has forward motion. I don't know if I am ready for him to be mobile yet- but there is no stopping him now!
3 comments:
Brett is getting so big--fun to see those little shoes. I love the too bright pic. I feel like I have three grouchy boy pictures for every good one. But only happy davy makes it to the blog:) Love the peacock picture it deserves a frame.
Mom now hogs my computer, so we are always logged in as her, but this is Dad. I am sure the monkeys picture was carefully choreographed, but it is still wonderful. Thanks for sharing the young princes with us, even though you are so busy. See you soon.
Hi Claire. Truly, I don't hog dad's computer and I even share my ipad with him. Love the pictures! We are excited to see you before long and I can't wait to squeeze the boys.
Post a Comment