Monday, November 28, 2016

Halloween 2016


A Pirate, a Mermaid, and a Rocketeer!


We had so much fun this Halloween! The kids were excited about their costumes. Brett wore his all month long!


Jason really wanted an illusion costume. He was thrilled with his jetpack, and he was the hit of the school parade.


Brett was a very dapper pirate. His costume was hard to make- now I know, fake leather melts when you try to iron it and buying 28 buttons gets really expensive!


Family pic at the ward Christmas party.


Derek and I got invited to a costume party. We went as Marion Ravenwood and Indiana Jones.  People had no idea who I was supposed to be, especially if I wasn't standing next to Derek!


Indy's covered in tarantulas!

Here's just a few more cute Halloween pictures.











This is our awesome neighbor (around the corner) Diane. Her birthday is on Halloween, and she completely decorates her house and makes these amazing witches hats. She always gets the kids a little surprise for Halloween, too. She is so much fun.


Pokemon pumpkins this year.


Cara was so excited to go trick or treating this year. She was the first one to every door and as soon as they dropped candy in her bucket she would run as fast as her little legs could carry her to the next house yelling "thank you" as she went.



Derek had another birthday! Jason made a picture for him at school using words that describe Derek. He chose all nice words, but for some reason he put them in the shape of a devil :). 


We are very lucky to have such a wonderful guy in our family. We love him so much.


Birthday cupcakes!


Brett dressed as a pilgrim for his Kindergarten friendship feast.


They sang some songs and were very cute. Brett is really enjoying school this year.


Sleeping in a pile of stuffed animals.


Cara and I have gone on some fun field trips for preschool. We visited the fire department and learned about fire engines and their equipment.


We went to a pumpkin patch, but it was raining buckets. We got completely drenched.


Most recently, we visited the beautiful Hakone Garden and fed some koi fish. I am really enjoying doing the co-op preschool and getting to know the other darling kids in the ward.


Our neighbors surprised us with a gingerbread house for Christmas! It is really cute and the kids were thrilled.


Three climbing monkeys at the park.


I couldn't resist taking some pictures before church.



I sure love these three cuties!


No comments: