We had Jason's baby blessing on Nov 2. It was a great day. Jason looked very sweet in his white outfit, and Derek gave him a very beautiful blessing. Derek's parents came to Seattle for the occasion and our good friends, Nate and Connie, came as well. It was fun to spend the day with friends and family.
We really enjoyed having Grandma and Grandpa Liau visit us for the week. I took ruthless advantage of them and left them to babysit most evenings. I don't know how they did it, but the baby was always magically asleep by the time Derek and I got home. I wish I could figure out their secret!
My sister in law, Kim, also visited us for a week. We had a great time shopping and doing projects. I was excited for her to meet Jason, but he screamed his head off most of the time and was a little demon, so she may have changed her mind about ever wanting kids. Here is cute Kim by the pig at Pike Place Market.
Jason often has this expression on his face. We can't decide if he is mentally solving a difficult calculus problem or just plotting to take over the world.
Jason also likes to fly!
3 comments:
How sweet! I really wish we could have been there for the blessing. I'm sorry to hear he's colicky. Can't wait to meet him!
He is the cutest baby! And that look...I know that look from a certain brother. Yes, he is plotting to take over the world or at least his parents' world.
Derek and Claire,
You guys are such a cute family! Congratulations on a good looking baby boy! :)
Ben and Melanie
Post a Comment