We had a wonderful, busy Christmas this year. It was especially fun because my entire family was able to get together in Arizona. It was so much fun to spend the holidays with my parents, my brothers and sister and their cute families. I just wish everyone could have stayed a little longer- I didn't want to leave! We were also able to visit Derek's parents in Utah for a couple of days. It was wonderful to see them and I know Jason misses their undivided attention :). Well, I was all set to post some Christmas pics, but every single one we took is of Jason. I think we need to expand our focus a little bit. So.. here are some cute pictures of Jason and I promise next time we will try to remember that other people make cute pictures, too.
Tummy Time
Seattle had a record amount of snow this year- I was snowed in for 3 days and Derek had to rent a monster truck to get to work. I think he had fun driving it though. He didn't want to give it back to the dealer. Jason spent a lot of time in his bunting outfit.
Jason has just started smiling and laughing which is a nice change from screaming. He has a cute smile!
Sometimes he lets me carry him around in a kangaroo pouch.
We had a great time with family this year and look forward to seeing all of you again soon. Thank you for making the holidays so much fun- we love and miss everyone!
3 comments:
What a cutie! I love the tummy time picture!
Cute pictures! Jason is adorable. It was nice seeing you guys at Christmas.
-Kim
Claire, it was so wonderful seeing you guys again. So glad we got to meet darling little Jason. he is adorable
Post a Comment