Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The California Kids!

We love California! There is this amazing glowing orb of energy in the sky- it gives off light and heat and makes us feel... happy... We once saw that orb in Seattle, but it was only visible for about 5 minutes before it was engulfed in gloom again. That being said, we still miss beautiful Seattle and our friends there. Anyway, I'm sorry I've been such a lazy blogger, but we have been busy discovering sunny CA! One of the first things we did was visit San Fran.

D-lo and J-dog


At the Embarcadero and the Farmer's Market

Derek choosing his next car- F2008 baby!

Jason's favorite sleeping position- bottom's up!

Here are some pics of the house we are renting. It is so cute and fun to live in! I love all of the beautiful flowers and the ants! Just kidding, I don't love the ants. But I love the house.
The front porch

Backyard deck


Backyard path

Front sitting room



Hall Bathroom
I'll post some more pics of the house soon!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a cute house! Jason is sure a happy little boy. I hope we can see you guys soon!

Aaron said...

What a beautiful house! It is so charming. Glad you're enjoying California.
Kim

PJMcD said...

That place looks fabulous, have you been to the Winchester Mystery House yet??? It's right down the road from you.It's been wicked HOT here, I could use some gloom. We're going to the Ho rainforest tomorrow. It should be great. I'll probably be down that way in November for a Raider game, so Email me your address so I can fall in to see ya.Best wishes my friendz. Much Mad Love to the three of ya.Daddy Shark is out!!!