We had so much fun this year. Halloween was a three day celebration! I thought it would be fun to do a project and make Jason a costume this year. I found a cute sheep pattern, so I decided to do that. Then I thought, "well, I could go as little bo peep". Then I decided that Brett should be a sheep, too. Then Derek needed a costume. So I ended up staying up all night making four sheep related costumes. Sometimes I go a little overboard- but it was fun and I loved dressing the kids up. Derek was a good sport about the whole thing. That fur got everywhere- there were little fuzzies all over the house. And when I was working on it little fuzzies went up my nose and into my lungs and I thought I might die of fur inhalation. It was worth it, though, because we had a really fun weekend.
Baby Brett. He was patient about being a sheep.
Jason loved being a sheep! I was so thrilled because I was sure he would rebel against the hat and demand to take it off right away, but he was so excited to be a sheep that he wore that hat the entire time and would ask me to put it back on when it fell off. He thought halloween was just the best thing that has happened to him so far and when he figured out unlimited free candy was up for grabs, he got the hang of trick or treating pretty fast.

Downtown Campbell had trick or treating Friday night, so we went there with some friends. It was fun to see everyone's costumes.




Derek was my black sheep. I couldn't ask for a cuter flock!
2 comments:
Those costumes are so cute! I'm so impressed!! And here I was too lazy to make one cat tail. You did a great job!
Claire, I am totally impressed! The costumes you made are so adorable! You are very talented. I'm glad you guys had a great Halloween.
Post a Comment