6 things I love about my Brettley.
1. He loves to snuggle. He just loves his blankie and pooh bear and carries them everywhere. He will spontaneously fall to the floor and hug his pooh bear with a huge smile on his face. He loves piles of soft pillows and cozy blankies and is always looking for a soft place to rest his head.
Pure joy, right there.
A blankie and a pooh bear = happiness.
2. He loves to boogie. He is a maniac. He cannot resist a groovy beat. However you want to say it- this kid loves to dance! If he hears a song he will drop whatever he is doing and bust a move!
Feelin' the beat.
A little 70s action.
Once he was in the middle of a meltdown in the kitchen. He was tired and needed a nap and was cranky. In the middle of his tantrum, he hears his favorite song from the movie Cars come on in the family room. He runs in there and angrily dances- still screaming and crying. He cannot resist.
3. He LOVES to be chased. He loves it. He will intentionally do things he knows he shouldn't hoping he will get some one to chase him. For instance, he knows he is not allowed to touch the outlet, so he will walk over to one, stick his finger out and look at me with a huge smile. As soon as I start over to get him he runs away giggling like a madman.
Try not to be jealous of my awesome hair in this picture.
It's soooo much fun to be naughty!
4. He tells us he is done with his dinner by putting it on his head. This is not actually something I love, but it is really funny. We are busy eating and he quietly places his remaining food on his head then sits there grinning until someone notices him. Such a comedian, this one.
"I guess I'm full, let's just put the rest right up here."
"Ta- da!"
5. He will only read Cars books. I swear, it must be genetic, because both of my boys are car crazy. Brett loves to look at his Cars books, but will not sit still for any of the other lift the flap books or baby books. He knows all of the characters and gets very, very involved in reading his books with me. I hope he will branch out soon- I am tired of Cars books!
Derek thinks he looks like Bernie Madoff here and I have to agree.
6. His head is even bigger than Jason's! 98th percentile for head circumference, 15th for body weight and length. That will never not crack me up.
The End.




3 comments:
At least he has a big, cute head. ;) My boys are also obsessed with Cars. They would watch movie #1 and #2 all day long if I would let them.
Such cute pictures. I love the sad Christmas portrait from last post.
I laughed really hard at a few of these. Especially the dancing while he was mad part. Hilarious. I miss that little guy.
Post a Comment