Easter Pictures!
We had a great holiday with the boys. We went to the church Easter egg hunt on Saturday.
The boys were so excited to go hunt for Easter eggs.
Hundreds of eggs and they have to go after the same one!
Jason ran around collecting eggs, but when Brett figured out they had candy in them, he had to stop and eat each one he picked up.
The kids had a great time and everyone got lots of eggs.
Devouring the goodies. They ate so much junk!
We dyed eggs with Alexander and Andrew. I didn't see him do it, but somehow Jason dyed his feet green.
The night before Easter the boys left a carrot by the front door for the Easter bunny. Jason is checking to see if he's coming.
The Easter bunny left some fun treats!
Easter morning! The Easter bunny needs to find a better hiding place for the baskets. They found them right away.
Grandma and Grandpa Liau sent the boys an Easter letter. Jason was so excited about it he took it to bed with him for 4 days before Easter. Every day he asked how many days were left before he could open his letter.
He was thrilled to discover money! Daddy took him and Brett to Target to choose a toy. After much deliberation, Jason chose Wolverine, and Brett picked a sumo wrestler car. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! They had a great time!
My handsome boys are ready for church.
Aww. So sweet.
Jason was so excited for Easter morning that I don't think he slept very well. I could tell he had been peeking through his window blinds to see if the Easter bunny was coming. That combined with the adreniline rush of candy and presents turned him into a grumpy monkey for church. We made it through the meetings, then he came home and took a three hour nap :).
The best part of Easter for me was having some friends over for dinner. I wish I took some better pictures. It was so fun to celebrate with our friends.
The table looked pretty.
My friend Julie helping cook.
We had a wonderful Easter. I love to have these fun times with my family and friends.

4 comments:
What a fun Easter!! Everything looks so pretty and green in your pictures. And your table setting is so pretty. I want to eat an Easter dinner prepared by Claire!! We miss you guys!
Your apartment looks nice and bright! Cute table decorations.
Cute pictures! I'm glad you guys had a fun Easter. Great job with your table setting-so pretty!
I love the pictures of your cute matching boys. I'm glad you guys had a nice Easter!
Post a Comment