Here are some vacation pics! We visited my family in Arizona for a week. We weren't sure Mimi and Papa were ready to have us back again so soon after Christmas, but we invited ourselves over and they were polite enough not to refuse. Just kidding, they were excited to see the boys and Glori and Davy and Aaron and Mikey were able to come visit too! We had so much fun.
Railroad park is a must. Davy and Jason digging for buried treasure.
Found some! Jason has collected a dollar fifty in his piggy bank from loose change around the house so I took him to the dollar store to choose something. I have rarely seen him so excited. He was a little overwhelmed by all the possibilities, but he settled on a pink bunny he named "Hopper". Hopper will be making an appearance later in the post.
Brett had just stuck something up his nose and thought he was Hi-Larious!
Brett, Jason, Davy and Mikey.
Jason wants to be a photographer like Peter Parker so he has appropriated our old camera. We have 230 blurry pics on it now.
We all took a trip to the zoo. These monkeys are ready to go!
Glori and Davy.
Cute Mikey.
The boys.
We took a ride in a paddle boat. I am the only one propelling the boat. The ride was supposed to last for 20 minutes, but I think I only made it about 10. I was feeling the burn, let me tell you. Good thing I go to boot camp!
Jason and Brett adored the pool! It was icy cold, but they wanted to swim every day.
Jason loved floating around in his boat.
A hot guy and a baby- doesn't get much better that that!
Here are some pics of us goofing around back home in California.
We learned when you put bubbles in a tub with jets you get- exponential bubbles! The boys were thrilled.
Bubble monster...!
Playing with Daddy wears everyone out.
Hot guy with a vacuum cleaner- I like that even more than a baby! Look at the determination on his face. Those dust bunnies don't stand a chance.
There is a cute little park we like to play at near our house. Jason's got his new best friend, Hopper.
They want to be spun around for hours. It is their favorite thing ever. They especially love getting so dizzy they can't walk straight.
Brett's dizzy, Jason's spinning.
I sure love this little guy.
Flying Jason! This is how Superman got his start! At some point we will get curtains that go all the way to the floor :).

2 comments:
Claire I'm so glad you got to go visit your family. When we lived far away ever once in a while I just NEEDED to go home. Nothing better. Next vacation...Sacramento!! :) I hope you guys are enjoying your new place. I miss you!!
What a great post--those are amazing pictures. Mikey and I loved spending time with you.
Post a Comment