Sunday, May 13, 2012

Gilroy Gardens

We took the boys to Gilroy Gardens yesterday for a fun outing.  I love Gilroy Gardens.  It is so pretty and the rides are cute.  The weather was perfect.  We had a great day!


The car ride is always a highlight.  We rode it three times.


Brett was thrilled to drive!


 Daddy and Brett were behind us on our 1950's car.


Derek didn't get to drive this time.


The boys.


Having a blast!


 I had a blast too.


Cute Brett.


The other highlight of the trip- Dippin' Dots!


Trying on funny hats.


Proof of a successful morning- Brett knocked out on the way to the car and slept all the way home.  We capped off the day with dinner at Red Robin.  Pretty much a perfect Saturday!  I love hanging out with my fun guys!

1 comment:

Emily B said...

It's nice to see some pictures of you, Claire! You look great! I'm glad you had a fun day with your fam.