Sunday, June 10, 2012

June pictures

Just catching up on some pictures!


My little Cinderfellas helping me mop the floor.  This is obviously before we picked up the family room :)


Gotta make those kiddos earn their keep!


The J-dog in his new T-shirt.


Lately he's been saying "I'd like to turn the time over to Mommy" when he's done talking.  He must have picked that up at church.


This funny boy cracks me up all day long.


All dressed up for church.  These pictures were taken seconds before Jason got a bloody nose and Brett jumped in a mud puddle.  They were significantly less pristine by the time we made it to church.


This should be his new resume pic.  Jason J. Liau- used car salesman!


Me and my boys.


We went to a bbq at the park with our good friends the Stringhams'.


Brett was pretty excited.


We always have so much fun hanging out with them.  Love that cute hubby.



Cody just chillin'.


Ryan and Julie.


We rarely get a picture together!


Everyone had a great time!

3 comments:

Miller Family said...

Ohhh I miss you guys! That is hilarious that Jason "turns the time over to" you. The things they pick up on and repeat are hilarious. Your boys are too cute and you look great Claire!! We are planning to visit the bay area in Oct so I will definitely be calling you.

Glori Olsen said...

Love their church outfits and your hot dress! The pictures in the heading of your blog are super cute too, they look like pretty good buddies.

Emily B said...

I also like "turn the time over to mom." And their church clothes are adorable. I love the jackets.