First day of Preschool!
That is one excited boy. He could not wait to go to preschool.
He packed his new Star Wars pencil case containing three pencils and five cupcake erasers, a change of clothes and Pooh Bear, just in case.
He had a hard time standing still to get his picture taken. He jumped around like a crazy monkey.
"Are we late?" He asked me if we were late at least 20 times before we arrived at the school.
Waiting to go inside. So nervous/excited!
We finally made it! He jumped right in and waved me goodbye with a big smile. I hope preschool lives up to all his wildest dreams. I think Brett wanted to stay, too. Pretty soon it will be his turn and all my babies will be gone! *sniff*.
So was the day a success? I think so. When I picked him up he said he enjoyed all of it except the crying part. I talked to the teacher and she said he did great but had a minor meltdown at recess and then at story time he couldn't quite keep his eyes open. I think that's called coming down from the adrenaline rush. I'm excited about the preschool- his teacher seems really great and I think he will enjoy making friends and doing projects. It was a little strange not having him around this morning. Brett kept asking "where's Jason?!" I think he thought I accidentally left him somewhere. We are breaking up the Three Musketeers, but it will be fun to have some one on one time with Brett and Jason will have a great time, too!
5 comments:
What a cutie! Oh, I'm so excited for him, and so sad for you. It's so hard the first time they leave.
Jason,
Congratulations on a great first day of preschool. Good outfit choice.
love,
Aunt Glori
Wow, I can't believe Jason is old enough to go to preschool. Glad he likes it. Congrats on buying a house! I'm so happy for you guys and can't wait to see more pics.
Congrats on the new house, Claire! I'm glad you guys have had a fun and busy summer!
Way to go Jason!! I'm sure preschool will be the best thing that ever happened to him! Wish our kids could go together :(
Post a Comment