I signed up to run the Color Me Rad 5K! I have been wanting to try a race and this one looked like fun. It was at the Santa Clara Fairgrounds. We ran around a course, and people pelted us with colored cornstarch. I tried to talk Derek into running it with me, but when he found out people would be throwing stuff at us and we would get dirty, he wouldn't do it :). He cheered me on from the sidelines which was extra sweet because he was on call last night and didn't get much sleep. I have such a nice husband!
About to start the race!
I ran behind a guy in a rainbow speedo the whole time but, sadly, I didn't get a picture of him.
The starting line. There were so many people there- it was packed!
An explosion of color at the finish line!
Yay! I made it! I had so much fun. I'll have to find some more races to run!

1 comment:
Way to go, Claire! I'm so impressed that you ran a 5k! And you look great, not like you just ran a race.
Post a Comment