Jason had a birthday!
Can you believe this monkey is four years old?
I found this cute idea (on pinterest, of course) to fill his room with balloons while he was sleeping. I'm not sure this will become an annual tradition because blowing up 75 balloons was no joke. Even worse was that I blew them up downstairs while watching tv (the only possible way to blow up 75 balloons), but then realized I had to transport them all upstairs to Jason's room. Do you know how many trips it took to get all those balloons upstairs? A zillion.
Maybe it was worth it. The boys both loved them. :)
They played with the balloons so long we were late for preschool! The best part was the next morning when they got to pop them all with a pin. They LOVED that.
He also had to bust out of his room like the incredible hulk.
Yeah! He made it!
The piñata went much better this year since no one got whacked with the bat and Derek didn't mercilessly beat the thing to death causing the boys to cry. We are learning.
He is so evil. He would pull it away when the boys would try to hit it.
In awe of the coolness of the piñata contents.
The same face for opening presents.
He got an apocalypse action figure and is recreating its expression. Very evil.
Opening Grandma and Grandpa Liau's gift- he was so excited!
Blowing out the candles!
We signed the boys up for Little Kickers.
Cute game face!
Another cute game face!
Bonked in the head with a soccer ball.
I hope Derek teaches them all he knows.
He has mad soccer skillz.
The rare double foot kick.
Yearly block pictures!
Two years old!
2 comments:
As usual, these are fret. And the text makes them twice as good.
Your boys both look so happy. You sure know how to make a birthday fun! I love the balloon idea, but if we try and sneak into Davy's room after he asleep he bolts up right and wants to play. You must be really sneaky.
Post a Comment