Preschool Christmas Program
Jason's preschool had the kids do a little Christmas performance. What can I say? It was adorable!!
Brett doing a trick down in the audience.
These are just short videos of Jason singing and dancing. These are for the grandparents :).
J-dog almost falls off the stage but recovers and keeps on dancing!
He was not impressed by the rest of the performances!
Amateurs!
The boys trimmed the Christmas tree.
Brett gave all the teddy bears a kiss.
Goofing around in the back yard.
Speak no evil, monkeys!
Hugs!
This is Miss Lori helping Brett make a Christmas card (he isn't even in her class!) She is wonderful.
Jason dancing with his friends.
Santa came and brought the kids a present!
Brett got his first haircut! I loved his crazy curly hair but it was starting to look pretty scraggly and people were mistaking him for a girl. It was time.
He looks so grown up! Where did my baby go?!













3 comments:
Oh my goodness! Those videos are so cute. I love seeing all these pictures of your cute boys. Your christmas tree looks humongous.
Your boys are so adorable! I laughed watching the videos...so cute. Brett looks older with his haircut and looks more like Jason now, I think. I wish we could see you guys during the holidays. Missed seeing you at Thanksgiving.
Your boys are adorable! I love Brett's haircut. I wish our boys could play together!!
Post a Comment