Thanksgiving 2012
I know I'm a little late catching up on Thanksgiving pictures, but here they are! We had a low-key, fun Thanksgiving this year. Derek had to work on Thanksgiving day, so we celebrated the day before. Our nice neighbors invited the boys and I over to share some dessert with them on Thanksgiving day. It was a great time to remember all of the wonderful things we have to be grateful for!
The boys insisted on the drumsticks!
It was like medieval times around here.
Brett is already up to speed on the post Thanksgiving turkey coma. Before I could put him in his crib for a nap he fell asleep on the chair.
If there is ever an underwater fire, Jason Liau is the man to call.
It started pouring over here today! I gave Jason an umbrella and he couldn't have been more thrilled. Gene Kelley's got nothing on this guy!
He let Brett join in for the final act.
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!


1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of Brett! So adorable. And Jason with the umbrella, too cute.
Post a Comment