Whooooo goes there?
I made this little owlie pillow a while ago. I was going put some pics up earlier but Brett pulled his foot off and it took me forever to get around to fixing him.
He usually hangs out on this chair. Speaking of this chair, it was my birthday present this year and the company I ordered it from is run by monkeys. I think I may have been the first person ever to order something from them. I waited a month to get my first delivery, and opened the package to find a bright purple chair. Two weeks later they picked it up and assured me they knew what the problem was. Another six weeks after that they sent me a black chair. They took a week to pick that one up, and finally, two months after that, I lucked out and got a green one. My birthday was in July and I just got the chair last month in December. I love it, though, so I guess it was worth the wait!
Sometimes Owlie's chillin' on the bed but only when it's made, so pretty much never. I had so much fun making this guy! There is nothing I like better than staying up all night watching Cheers and sewing, but as much as I tell myself I don't require sleep, I have noticed that my kids are a lot more charming after I've gotten eight hours of sleep than they are after two! I've got some more projects in the works- some baby shoes and a christmas advent calendar (obviously missed the deadline on that one) so maybe I'll post those in a year or two when I finally get them finished :).
Hope you are having a happy new year and…
That's owl, folks!

.jpg)


3 comments:
Like the pillow. At first I thought you were saying that Brett pulled HIS foot off, which would be quite the feat (get it?). Your Mimi pun is better than my Mimi pun, though.
Super cute. I love the chair too!
You're stuff is so adorable, Claire. I got my cute package in the mail, and I'm excited for Lia to wear her darling new shoes. Thanks for thinking of us!
Post a Comment