We had a great time this week- we went to the Children's Museum on Tuesday, and then to Happy Hollow on Thursday! The boys really enjoyed the outings. We haven't done too many fun activities since Jason started preschool, but I think I am going to make a better effort. It was fun for all of us!
Blowing big bubbles.
The water feature is always a big hit.
Fireman Jason!
The boys are still loving their Captain America jammies. Brett cries if they are in the washer and every time we come back home from going out he wants to change back into Cap. It's a lot of work.
They do super cool moves. Brett mostly just does the splits.
Brett stuck his "fruit fracks" on his forehead for safekeeping.
Daddy prepping Jason for college. I think he can pass an anatomy class now. No pressure, Jason!
Brett got a paper mask in one of his comic books to complete the look.
Tonight he became a Captain America, Spiderman, Superman, Thor hybrid.
Boys are fun :).

3 comments:
These are terminally cute super heroes. And one of them is studying anatomy. But what if he chooses law school?
I'm totally impressed with Brett's splits.
What cute boys! Looks like they have a lot of fun together. And I love the owlie you made...you did an amazing job.
Kim
Post a Comment