Four months old! Now that she's happier I just want her to freeze right here for awhile and not grow up too fast!
We went to a birthday party and there was a balloon guy there who was amazing! He made Batman and Iron Man suits for the boys, complete with blasters, swords and a holster.
The man is an artist!
Jason's even had a blinking light for the arc reactor! It was a sad day when they popped. Balloons are fleeting.
Look how cool they are!
This is our special company chair.
I think it is time to finally order some new ones. We have a hard time agreeing on furniture, but we both agree that this is a little ghetto. Also, we seriously have had guests bring their own chairs because we do not have enough seating. Time to get some.
Looks like someone's been taking selfies on the phone!
Here's a little montage of Cara outfits for your viewing pleasure.
Cute kiddos
We all went to see the Lego movie and had a lot of fun- the boys loved it. For a minute it looked like the main character was in trouble, and I heard a sniffle next to me. I looked over and poor Jason had his lower lip sticking way out and tears streaming down his face! He has a tender heart, that little guy. I told him I was sure Emmet would be ok, and he ended up loving the movie. I need to remember how much movies affect impressionable kids!
Love this cute smile!





1 comment:
I love seeing Cara's different outfits. I love the duck dress. We better stick with boys over here or our bank account would be in serious trouble.
Post a Comment