Thursday, January 23, 2014

Even More Baby Booties!

I have been staying up really, really late making Cara an extensive show wardrobe.  This is a little crazy, because technically she doesn't even need shoes, let alone a pair to match every outfit.  But I really enjoy making these little booties.  It is nice to have an actual baby to try them out on.  I've fixed the pattern so the shoes fit well and I finally figured out a way to keep them securely on her feet so she can't kick them off. Wrapping the shoelaces around buttons makes the shoes adjustable but keeps them on securely.  



A new pair of Night Owl shoes.



Some felt flowers to match her church dress.



Cherry Blossoms



Little red Tulip shoes.  She has been wearing these everywhere.


Too bad she can only wear so many shoes over the next 6 months- I don't think I'm done with baby booties yet!

3 comments:

Glori Olsen said...

Oh my gosh these are adorable. Hope you get a nap sometime!

Aaron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron said...

I love the booties, Claire! They are so pretty! You are very talented.

Kim