Wednesday, January 22, 2014

January pictures


Look who's three months old!


My Brett is such a funny little guy.  He is so mischevious and loves to be just a little bit naughty.  He knows he is cute enough to get away with anything.  He makes me laugh every day.


I had to document Brett's face.  Could he be any sillier?


This one is better!


We loved having Grandma and Grandpa come to visit.  We all miss them, and the boys ask about them almost every day.


Grandpa aka "soapy soapy"


Jason loves to hold Cara.  I have to keep my eyes on him because he will try to pick her up all the time.  Brett and Jason have both been big helpers and very sweet to the baby.


I can't help myself!  I'm having too much fun dressing her up!


Our friends Patrick and Noelle stopped by for a visit!


I finally got around to taking Jason's five year old pics.  Just four months late.


Silly kid.


My big five year old!

2 comments:

glorianne said...

The little booties are too adorable! I want shoes like Cara's--only with heels! Claire, you are so clever. Love the other pictures you posted as we'll. Hugs.

glorianne said...

The little booties are too adorable! I want shoes like Cara's only with heels! I loved the other pictures you posted as well. Hugs.