Monday, October 20, 2014

October Activities


Look who turned one!  I can't believe Cara has been part of our family for a whole year.  It has been so much fun watching her grow into a cute little toddler.  This month she is getting the hang of walking and is busy finding even more ways to cause trouble.  


Her final monthly picture! *tears* At least I won't have to wrestle her to keep still every month any more.



So much growing in just one year!


Derek's mom got her this fluffy jacket and hat when they were visiting Ireland.  It's pretty darn cute.



Jason turned 6!  See how dark it is outside? That's because he woke up at 5:45 to check out his loot.


Later that evening we had a birthday cake.  It was a fun day.


We went to an early Halloween party hosted by one of Derek's work friends.  It was fun to get in the halloween spirit.


Brett was happier than he looks in this picture!


Jason's six year old block picture.  He is getting so big.


Look what we found in the pumpkin patch!


Our good friends Patrick and Noelle McDonald visited us from Seattle.  It was so fun to see them and we always love to come over because....


They bring awesome gifts!  The boys thought it was totally unreasonable that I wouldn't let them wear these to church.  Brett begs to sleep in his.  In fact, Captain America is sitting right next to me in full uniform as I type.  They love their "jumpsuits"!


I talked Derek into taking us to Usegie farms because I love it.  He survived even though it was hot and there were long lines. They loved to do the pumpkin blaster game, where you shoot pumpkins at targets and old cars and they smash into smithereens.


On a train ride.


By the field of pumpkins and marigolds.


Look at all those cuties!  Next week we are going on a very special vacation- Disneyland!  We are pretty excited!


No comments: