Nothing cuter than Brett doing push-ups!
The boys tested and earned their next belts. Brett is a Yellow Senior, and Jason moves on to Green belt. Here is Brettley, breaking his first board. He did such a good job!

He was so proud and excited to keep the board pieces as a souvenir.
I love tae kwon do, especially with this new instructor. I think it gives the boys a lot of confidence.
Jason went to another tournament. He didn't get a win, but he had a great time and is excited to try another one. He and Derek have a great time together at the tournaments.
Cara was pretty thrilled with this cupcake.
I finally took seven year old pictures of Jason. I figured I better get it done before he turns eight! I just kept forgetting until the end of the day when it was too late.
I just love this cute and happy boy.
I just can't believe how fast he is growing up. He gets more fun and interesting every year, though.








1 comment:
Love seeing your cute kids!
Post a Comment