I already put some of these pictures on Facebook, but I thought I would add them to the blog as well. We had so much fun this Halloween! The kids were really excited about their costumes this year and I had fun making them.
I tried to talk Cara into being a medieval princess (so I could make a fancy dress), but she was set on being a blue dragon!
Brett really wanted to be a dark knight with a feather in his helmet. His costume took the longest by far to make, but it was pretty fun to put together. I learned how to use EVA foam, and I think it opens a whole new world of elaborate costume making opportunities! :)
Pretty cool! He did smell pretty strongly of spray paint and gold varnish, though.
Cara's was pretty fun to make, too. I really like the cool dragon fabric I found at JoAnns.
She did a lot of dragon roars in her costume.
Jason's was easy to put together, but I think he got the most attention out of everyone! He loved being a headless scientist. It was a crowd pleaser for sure.
The pieces of armor. A lot of work!
The kids had fun choosing and carving pumpkins. Jason would not touch the pumpkin guts, though.
Jason's creepy jack o' lantern.
We went trick or treating around the neighborhood. People stopped us several times to get a picture with the headless man. It was a fun night.
Our neighbors gave Cara a toy cooking set which she loves. Every time I cook anything, she wants to get all her tools out and help me! It is really cute, but kind of a pain to get all dressed up every time.
I love having lunch out on the town with my little cutie.


















No comments:
Post a Comment