Happy Halloween!
We had so much fun this year. Last week we went to a ward party- Derek was a chef, Jason was a lobster, and I was supposed to be a 50's housewife, but everyone thought I was a waitress which actually makes more sense with the boy's costumes.

It was fun to see the cute couples with the cute babies- Curious George and the Man with the Yellow Hat and a Beekeeper with his two bees. :)
Me and Dinner
The family
Some friends and I went to downtown Campbell to do some trick-or-treating. There were a million kids running around all hyped up on sugar. It was fun.
Everyone went crazy over the lobster costume. Jason accepted the adoration as his due. He loved every minute of the attention. Actually, he tolerated the costume remarkably well.
Downtown Campbell with friends.
Jason and Daddy on Halloween night. What a fun holiday! I can't wait for next year!
3 comments:
How cute!! I LOVE the lobster costume. I think it's great you guys did a family theme. We've never been creative enough to come up with something like that.
Love LOVE your apron. Great pumpkin!
Derek, next year you can dress up as Ozzie!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment