Hey guys, big news- I actually completed a project. I made a baby quilt. It only took me three years. Actually, it only took about 10 days but those 10 days were spread out over three years. Anyway, it's done and it turned out pretty cute :).
Now if I can only finish the cross stitch I started back in 1993.
Yeah, Jason stepped on it. It's ok. It didn't get dirty.
Just a cute pic of the boys getting ready for church.
4 comments:
What a beautiful quilt, Claire! I'm so impressed. It looks hard to make. Jason looks so cute in his suit.
Jason is wearing that cute jacket! David just grew into his, we are excited for him to wear it--thanks!
Wow! Jason looks just like Derek. Cute family!
Can't wait to see my christmas present in person. ;) Seriously, I need some tips. Your quilt is beautiful. Jason is pretty doggone cute in his suit. Derek...well he's okay. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas.
Post a Comment