I have not been a very faithful blogger- our camera hasn't been working too well, and I haven't been feeling too well, and basically I have just been meeting minimum survival requirements for the past couple of months. They have been good ones, though- we visited my family in Arizona in early December and spent Christmas with Derek's family in Utah. In January my brother Aaron and his wife Kim had an adorable baby boy named Michael Frank and my parents came to visit us for a few days before going on to Portland to meet their new grandson. It was really great to see Derek and my families- I am very lucky to have such wonderful, fun people in my life. I just wish we all lived a little closer! Anyway, here are some pics from the last couple of months- just to get the blog up to date and back on track :).
I took Jason to the Children's Discovery Museum last week- we had a great time! He loved all of the different exhibits and things to do. We spent over 3 hours there and he still cried when we finally left :). I tried to get a pic of him smiling but he was just laser focused the entire time. He was very, very serious about moving sand from test tube to test tube.
My cute little Scientist
He did this for over an hour. I got kind of bored.
Centrifugal force is AMAZING!
His favorite exhibit and my least favorite- those little shields don't work as well as you would hope. He was dripping wet from head to toe after this one. (I got pretty drenched, too).
He loves glasses- these are my dad's:
Doesn't he look like Chicken Little?
Jason and Daddy
Cute boys!
We spent Christmas at the Liau's house in Utah. It was a very merry Christmas.
We did a nativity that lasted about 7 minutes which was 5 minutes longer than the kid's attention span. Derek had to play dual roles as Joseph and the Donkey. I sincerely regret not getting a picture of that.
A very wise man :).
OOOHH! Presents!!!
There we go- the last two months in pics! Moving on and looking forward to great things in the new year!
3 comments:
Cute!! I especially love the picture of Jason with the glasses - he totally looks like Chicken Little! I hope you're feeling better now, Claire.
Love your new pictures--it is so fun to see your little guy!
How is it I'm just now seeing these?? You're all looking great, and Jason is such a little "man" now. It looks as though Derek survived a Christmas sans the Star Wars theme. Take care you Liau'z and don't forget who you are and what you represent!! Much love comin' down from north to south to ya.
Post a Comment