Watch out, bad guys....
BATMAN'S on your trail!
Derek has fond memories of his super hero cape when he was a kid. He still pulls it out and wears it if he has had a bad day at work (just kidding...) so he thought I should make one for the J-dog.
The nice thing about kids is they are so excited about stuff you give them. I'm sure in a couple of years everything I do will be lame-o, but Jason loved his cape so much he slept in it. He has been Batman all week. It is kind of annoying/ funny because he will not answer to his name, only to Batman, and he always wants you to go help look for Jason when he is wearing the cape. Since I spend half my life looking for trivial lost objects, being forced to pretend to look for "Jason" is not my favorite game.
Every superhero needs a sidekick, right?!
That's your cue, SUPERBABY!
"Who, me?"
Look at this dynamic duo.
"Isn't it great being superheros together?"
"The capes are pretty cool, mom, but where's the Batmobile?"

5 comments:
I love the capes! My youngest has a Batman cape that attaches to a pair of his jammies. Lately he asks me to tuck it into that back of his shirt so he can wear it all the time.
Claire you are the coolest mom EVER! Seriously, they look amazing.
These looks so cute. I love how you matched them with the shirts. Good sewing idea for little boys.
I knew your kids were great, but don't you feel worried about disclosing the true secret identities of Batman and Superman. Every villain in the western hemisphere will now be descending on Campbell, CA. Fortunately, you and Derek have two great defenders to keep you safe.
Great job with the capes, Claire! What a great idea. Looks like the boys love them.
Post a Comment