Thursday, July 21, 2011

Baby Booties

I made a whole bunch of baby booties for a church craft show. They were fun to make and not too hard. If anyone would like the bootie pattern, let me know! They kind of fall apart when the kiddos start to crawl, but they are really cute for pre-crawling babies.







4 comments:

Emily B said...

You are amazing, Claire. You really should open up an Etsy shop and sell all of this cute stuff.

Glori Olsen said...

Yah! I second the Etsy shop idea. We need to chat about the craft fair, how was it?

Meighan said...

Claire you are so stinkin' talented! Those are adorable.

Kim said...

I love the booties! They are so adorable, Claire! You are talented.

I can't believe Brett is one year old already. He is such a cutie and looks more like Jason the older he gets.