My sweet little Brett-ley had a birthday!

I can't believe we have had him for a whole year! It has flown by.

He woke up to find streamers and balloons!

He tried to eat them.

Balloons! They are easy to grab, easy to throw...
And they float away!
I like this birthday stuff!
We meet for craft day on Tuesday mornings, so I decided to bring cupcakes and party hats and have a little party for Brett. Andrew decided to wear his party hat on his face.

His adorable friend Ollie.
His friend Alexander, also adorable.
Cupcakes! Jason helped me make them. He mostly helped by cleaning the mixing utensils with his tongue.
Brett in the seat of honor.

Jason enjoying his third cupcake.
What a party! Happy Birthday Brett!
1 comment:
Great pictures and clever text! I have always said that first birthdays are for the mother, not the child (who is clueless at that age), but maybe in a couple of years Brett can enjoy his first birthday party. Happy birthday to you too.
Post a Comment