Pinterest has inspired me to take creative pics, but they never turn out as cute as the examples. I need a better camera and more cooperative subjects.
Sometimes Pinterest freaks me out. There is just SO MUCH stuff and it is all super cute and creative and awesome and then I start to think that my cupcakes never look like little monsters and all of a sudden I have a burning desire to french braid my hair and paint peacock feathers on my fingernails, and who even has time for that?, and then suddenly I realize I really need some new fall boots and man, my family pictures suck, and then I read a motivational quote and realize I really should be at the gym running because "sweat is just fat crying." Too much information for me ;). Maybe I just need to learn to filter.
All of Jason's peeps. I remember talking to my friends Ginny and Carolyn when we were all expecting a new crop of baby boys and saying "next year we will have six little boys all hanging out- isn't that crazy?" And now it has happened and it is crazy!
There they are, six little boys- every one of them too cute for words :).
Jason just loves to help his daddy wash and wax the car. He is very good at following Derek's very specific directions and treats the car like a baby. If Brett is anywhere near the garage he runs up to me and says "Mommy! Baby was looking at the car! He might damage the paint!" I wonder where he gets that from....*cough*...paranoid Derek.
Derek claims this is the best. He waxes the car with different products and quizzes me to see if I can tell which one makes the car the shiniest. I can't see a bit of difference between any of the many waxes he has acquired, but I can always tell which side has the fancy wax by the way he asks the questions and I just choose that side. I can read him like a book.
I love those silly boys :)
We took the kiddos to a pumpkin patch called Uesugi Farms.
My boys and their humongous heads.
Me and my baby :)
I don't know why Brett kept sticking his tongue out.
On a hayride. With his map, of course. That kid loves a map.
They had really beautiful marigold fields.
Jason got be a cowboy. He was a little nervous to ride the horse, but we told him he would be a cowboy and then he said "Oh, good, cowboys can't get hurt!" I don't quite know where he got that idea, but whatever works :).
Derek's good friend Patrick came to visit from Seattle and they went to a Raiders game. They had a great time. Those Raiders fans are serious about their football.
Raiders win!
Just a cute pic of the J-dog. I'm working on their halloween costumes and I'm excited about them! On a related note, my piano teacher hates me for not practicing in two weeks :(.









2 comments:
Haha. I'm totally overwhelmed by Pinterest too. I love the pictures you took because of it, though!
Love the block pictures. And the pinterest confession. Agreed.
Post a Comment