We have had an exciting month! Our big news is that we found out that the balance of power in this house is going to be evened out a bit- we are expecting a baby girl in October! I made the ultrasound tech check three times and then I burst into tears and hugged her. I didn't exactly play it cool- but we are so excited! The other big event this month was that our good friend's daughter Jessica got married and she asked our crazy boys to be her ring-bearers. We were delighted to be part of her wedding and are so excited for her, but we sure are going to miss our favorite baby sitter!
Captain America is still the best, but sometimes they just have to be little HULKS!
The wedding was on the beach in Monterey Bay, so we entertained the boys at the aquarium in the morning.
Brandon and Jessica. Jessica was such a beautiful bride!
Ryan, Julie, Jessica and Cody Stringham.
Daddy and Brett.
Jason waiting in the wings. They looked so cute in their baby tuxes!
"Yeah, I got this ring bearer thing down!"
The boys love Jessica. We were so excited to be part of her big day.
The bridesmaids and the kiddos.
Jessica made this little sign for Brett to carry.
Brett did a lot of mugging for the camera!
Jason did a really great job. He took his responsibility very seriously.
Handsome guys!
The boys playing video games in their down time :).
A toast to the bride and groom!


4 comments:
I love your boys' hulk faces. And I'm excited you are having a girl! They are so much fun.
Those boys look like they stole the show! brett and that smile--so cute.
Love Jason's wink and thumbs up. Watch out when he's a teenager.
Congratulations! I'm so happy that you're having a girl! Jason and Brett will be great big brothers. They look so handsome in their tuxedos. Too cute.
Kim
Post a Comment