Baby Cara was born on October 7th, 2013. She weighed 7 lbs, 6 oz, and was 20 inches long. She has long eyelashes, dark hair and kissable chubby cheeks. She has the sweetest little face. We are so excited to welcome her to our family!
My new baby girl.
We had to leave for the hospital at 5 in the morning! I was really glad to have Dr. Ann Wong do my C-section again. She was wonderful and took good care of me. The nurses were great, too. They must like Derek over there because I think they were extra nice to me. Derek had to drop me off at the hospital and then take the boys over to a friend's house. While he was gone they were getting ready for the surgery, and no one could get an IV started. Derek came back and was bound and determined to do it himself, but I put my foot down and told him he around for support and was not allowed to stick me with any needles.
Meeting my baby for the first time! They always look so miserable when they first face the world!
I had a nice room all to myself. Derek brought the boys over to meet their sister!
Jason was really excited about the new baby.
Little Derek...
Big Derek.
Such a sweet baby!
We are going to have so much fun together! I can already tell.
Ready to take her home!
Welcome to the family, baby Cara!








No comments:
Post a Comment