Jason turned 5! I think he is officially a big kid now. Who told my baby he could grow up so fast?
Derek was in charge of the decorations. It was all spiderman, all the time.
Opening gifts.
More Superhero gear!
There were lego minifigures in the piñata! The boys are totally into legos right now, and they love the mystery packs that have a little lego guy inside. The only way to avoid getting a duplicate is to feel the figure and its little accessories through the package. I started out neutral on legos, but now I kind of love them. They are so cute! Also, I feel a great sense of accomplishment when I correctly guess what is in the package. I am now totally invested in lego minifigures and it just about kills me when the boys lose the pieces or scratch off their faces. I took my favorite ones away from Brett because I just don't trust him anymore.
A minion ice cream cake!
Happy Birthday, kiddo!
We went to a pumpkin patch/ bouncy house to celebrate fall. The slides were huge!
Fun? Scary? Both!
Look at those dirty feet!
Daddy and his boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment