Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween 2013!

I already put these up on Facebook, but I thought I would put them on the blog, too.  We are all totally into lego mini figures right now, and Jason decided he wanted to be a lego guy for Halloween. Challenge: accepted!


 Mr. Good and Evil and Tiki Warrior


 They really enjoyed the costumes this year!  They were kind of hard to maneuver in, though.  They are just made out of craft foam and paper.  It was really fun putting them together.


I couldn't leave out Cara!


Grandma and Grandpa at the ward trunk or treat.


The boys were thrilled with the candy they collected.  Jason has his lined up and organized.


Brett has one big, happy pile of candy!


A couple more cute pics of Cara.  She is such a sweetheart- she just loves to be held and snuggled all day.  She only cries when she is put down.  I'm not sure what I'm going to do when the grandparents leave.




This is at Jason's preschool Halloween party.   They had a parade and some games- the kiddos had a blast and were so cute.  I know doing big costumes every year is kind of silly, but we have all had a lot of fun with them and I enjoy figuring out how to make them work :).

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, Claire! I love the lego Halloween costumes! I look forward to seeing the costumes you make for your kids each year. I'm always amazed. You are so creative and talented.

Emily B said...

Lego baby is my favorite. I'm amazed at what you guys make for your kids' costumes. So creative!!