Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Our last few months

Well, I have gotten a little behind on the blog lately.  Here's what we have been up to.


This is Cara Bear at one month old.  She is so sweet, but she really does not like to be put down, even for one second.  I just haul her around in the baby bjorn all day long.  She just loves to be held and snuggled!


Cara's first bath.  She was not a fan.


I love how their hair just poofs into a baby afro after a bath.


My lovely mom came to visit for a week.  We didn't get too many pictures, but it was wonderful to spend time with her.  We did not want her to leave.


We had a fun Thanksgiving.  The boys devoured the drumsticks.


Mmmmm.  Turkey.


Our Christmas tree was invaded by super heros and star trek this year.  The boys were in heaven.


Jason loves to help out with Cara.  This pic makes my heart melt :).


Both boys have been so sweet with her.


We went to the ward Christmas party and saw Santa Claus.


Me with all my progeny.


She is a very serious looking baby.


We went to a live nativity.  It was awesome, but super cold outside.


A wise man and a big, ugly camel.


Joseph and Mary and a real tiny baby Jesus (not a doll).  I was kind of nervous watching them hand that baby around and sing.  I was so worried they would trip on one of the bales of hay with that tiny baby.  They did great, though.


A big procession of wise men.  The whole thing was very elaborate.  They had fire throwers and dancing ladies and roman soldiers as well as crafts and activities for the kids.  It was a really fun way to get in the Christmas spirit.


We decorated gingerbread houses.


Brett made a snowman.  Approximately half of the candy made it onto the house.  The boys didn't eat much dinner that night.


And that brings us to now- Cara turns two months old!  We are getting so excited for Christmas!  I just love this time of year.

2 comments:

Alex said...

Love to see your cute family. That's a great picture of Mimi and the boys.

Glori Olsen said...

I agree super sweet picture of mom and your boys. Cara looks so serene in all these pictures!