Well, Summer flew by and it is back to school time again! Jason will be in first grade this year and Brett will be going to preschool two days a week.
All ready and excited for the new school year!
Waiting in line for class.
Brett really wanted to go in with him! Jason is enjoying class, but we all miss him. We are not used to him being gone until three in the afternoon. Cara comes up to me throughout the day and says Ji-ji? She is looking for her big brother!
Brett is going to a preschool that my friend from church is running and we will be doing some supplemental learning at home. He is really excited to start!
It has been fun spending my mornings with this cute guy.
Derek and the kids getting ready for church. Cara always makes this face when she says "cheese" for pictures. It's not exactly a smile!
"Cheese!"
Cara loves to do exactly what the boys are doing. If they are drawing, she wants to draw as well. If they are doing tae kwon do or practicing push-ups, she is doing it, too. She thinks she is one of the big kids and hates to be left out of anything!
Derek and I went to see Shania Twain! It was a good concert and a lot of fun.
Jason was thrilled to have his very own desk. I think he is going to have a great year at school.
I found this cool Egyptian museum not too far from our house! I thought it was really neat, but the kids were too scared to check out the mummys or go through the underground tomb. I will have to come back by myself some time without my scardey-cat kiddos.
I am always well protected in the Target aisle.
We went to a Cowboy themed birthday party complete with pony rides! This little pony was just Brett's size.
The boys had a great time riding the ponies!
Stick em' up!
We finished up our summer swimming lessons this week. Both boys are becoming really good swimmers. I think they improved a lot this year.
We frequently go to McDonalds and play on the playground there. These three are good friends and are so much fun to hang out with. I am a little sad that summer is over and our long days of playing all day together are done, but I think we will have a great school year, too!


















2 comments:
Cute kiddos and I love that black and white Sunday dress. You are stunning!
Ditto what Glori said!
Post a Comment